CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Blog Viewing Suggestions

This Blog is best viewed at Screen Resolution (1366 X 768) for your Lap Top or at (1024 X 768) for your PC.




Thursday, March 18, 2010


July 18, 1950 - February 21, 2010

FROM RIGHT TO LEFT MARGARET AND PATTI


My dearly departed loving friend Margaret Adkins has gone home to be with the Lord. Margaret was a long time friend from America. I had always known Margaret to be so much fun to be around. I enjoyed her company and her fantastic sense of humor. Her thoughtfulness and kind-heartedness were two of her many valuable traits that I will miss the most. Rest In Peace My Friend.



For All The Adkins Family

Do not stand at my grave and forever weep. I am not there;

I do not sleep. I am a thousand winds that blow. I am the diamond glints on snow. I am the sunlight on ripened grain. I am the gentle autumn’s rain. When you awaken in the morning’s hush I am the swift uplifting rush of quiet birds in circled flight. I am the soft stars that shine at night. Do not stand at my grave and forever cry. I am not there. I did not die.



~ Author Unknown
 
 

0 comments: